The ASSP Gold Coast Chapter year starts in September and runs through May. Currently the majority of our membership resides in Palm Beach County, but we are seeking sponsors in other Counties for meetings so that ALL members can participate.
The Chapter is also pursuing opportunities for partnering with other like minded professional organizations. These organizations include The Florida American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) and the Safety Council of Palm Beach County. Member suggestions for additional alliances are encouraged. We seek to complement the work of similar organizations and not compete with them.
Your continued support is appreciated. Without it, our Chapter cannot continue to provide the valuable opportunities for knowledge and networking.
This is what you can do to help make the Gold Coast ASSP the valuable resource we all desire:
1. Mark your calendar and attend meetings as often as you can.
2. Volunteer to speak or work on future projects and initiatives of the local section.
3. Let us know what how to improve our technical sessions.
4. What topics/programs would you like to see?
5. What knowledge / skill do you want to know more about?
6. Let other interested colleagues know about the section and encourage them to attend the next
Your participation is an integral part of of the success of the Gold Coast Chapter. If you feel the calling to get involved or have a suggestion to help improve the Chapter, feel free to contact me or any of the Board members.
I hope to see you at our next meeting!
Bob Hutchison, CSP
President, Gold Coast Chapter